Even as a director, you're on the payroll and have to pay PAYE, so most companies need to register as employers and submit monthly PAYE returns, plus two PAYE reconciliations each year. On top of that they must usually register with the Unemployment Insurance Fund and Workmen's Compensation and submit those returns as well (at least annually, sometimes more frequently).

Even if you have an in-house bookkeeper, you don't want her or him seeing what everybody else earns, so it makes sense to contract this work out to us.

The service is remarkably inexpensive and is efficient and confidential.

You'll probably want us to prepare and submit your personal tax return as well.

We've been doing it since 1971, so you'll be in safe hands.

Contact Derek for a quotation or for a free consultation

Accreditations & Memberships

South African Institute of Chartered Accountants. Designation CA(SA) Engineering Council of South Africa. Designation Pr(Eng)Independent Regulatory Board for Auditors. Designation RA<    Internationally Accredited Financial MediatorsMember of MENSA, the High IQ Society




Contact Details

Minentle :

Tumi :

Derek :

Johannesburg Office : 011 805 0030

After hours (any day, any time) : 083 385 0791

Skype: derek.peter.springett

Find Us Here

Address: 1st floor, Gallagher School Building, 537 Lupton Drive, Midrand, Gauteng

Web design & SEO by